My transformation Story

Let's Connect

Ultimate Reset Recap Week 2: Release

All I can say about week 2, is WOW! This week was the RELEASE phase or the detox phase. The menu transitioned to a vegetarian style menu and the detox supplement was added in to be taken 3 times per day.  

I have to admit that this week definitely was not my favorite at all.  I was not enthused with the menu choices nor was I really fond of the not-so-good tasting detox supplement that we had to take.

I found myself quite hungry this week and full of temptation. I think mainly because of the limited menu choices. We could mainly have fruit and a Shakeology for breakfast. Lunch included the everlasting microgreen salad and dinner was filled with many eclectic choices, like mediterranean roast beets, which I am not a big fan of. A super yummy sweet potato and roasted red pepper bisque and edamame and roasted corn succotash was on the menu and they were quite tasty.  I think my main problem with this menu was that most days for lunch we had to have the micro green salad which is a great salad, but when you have to eat it 4 out of the 7 days, it gets quite boring. 

I didn't lose much weight this week. Only -0.6lbs.  I would have thought the weight loss would have been more prominent, considering this is the detox phase.  I will say that I have much more energy, especially when I first wake up in the morning. My acne prone skin looks and feels so much better. It hasn't been oily, even in this hot weather we have been having. 

Even with the weight loss slowed and knowing it is merely a by-product of using the Ultimate Reset, I think I have lost inches.  This week the week went by at work and as I taught kickboxing (still no rigorous workouts), I received many compliments about my size. My husband even made a comment one morning about how "small" I looked.  I see myself all day every day, so I don't think I notice it as much, but must be a good thing people are noticing a change. I know I feel so much better.

I am looking forward to this last and final phase.....RESTORE.  The supplements are ones that I am used to taking and are in pill form. YAY for this! This phase is mainly focused on vegan eating, which will be hard. I do miss eating some meat. I miss eating greek yogurt as well.  With the reset, all of the menu choices are full of herbal spices and a very savory.  I miss having a small sweet treat every once in a while. Seven more days to go......